This quick craft creates a mini masterpiece that can be used to tie around a gift or use as a tie around a napkin for a table decoration. It’s a quick, fun festive way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day around your home.
material needed for the felt four leaf clover:
- Green Felt in 2 Shades (Kunin makes the best!)
- Green Buttons
- Needle/Green Thread (or embroidery floss)
2. Cut another four leaf clover from the other shade just a tad larger.
3. Sew green buttons through the smaller felt shamrocks tying knots in the tops between each one.
4. Sew the ribbon through both layers of felt hiding the stitches behind a button or two. Use a length or ribbon that will go around your gift or rolled napkin.
Ta Da…a mighty green little decoration that is bound to bring someone a little luck! As tiny bit of Irish information- when making a toast, the Irish say “Slainte”. Slainte is a well wish litterally translated – to your health.
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Ladybug Button Card - May 1, 2015
- Button Up a Teacher Gift in a Flash - April 10, 2015
- Don’t Get Pinched! Guest Blogger DIY Shamrock Accessory - March 2, 2015