So cute, so easy and so much fun! The Aleene’s Quick Dry formula in the Always Ready bottle (available at Joanne’s) makes crafting things like this easy peasy. I am in love with the stuff!
Here are the simple directions:
- Tie green ribbon scraps around a stick from a tree.
- Trim the ribbon to shape a tree.
- Add buttons and a hanger with Aleene’s Quick Dry Adhesive.
- Ta Da!
This is a great craft for kids. Here are lots of other DIY ideas for celebrating the season with kids too!
And you can enter to win a fabulous contest too!
Happy Creating for the Holidays,
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Ladybug Button Card - May 1, 2015
- Button Up a Teacher Gift in a Flash - April 10, 2015
- Don’t Get Pinched! Guest Blogger DIY Shamrock Accessory - March 2, 2015