Who doesn’t love the dollar aisle? I picked up some simple photo clips the other day that I knew I could dress up with theme buttons to customize them for my daughters. It’s so quick and easy!
Supplies needed to customize a photo holder with theme buttons:
- Theme buttons like Retro Value Pack
- Beacon 3 in 1 Craft Glue
- Wire cutters or Button Shank Remover
- Dollar store photo clips
Directions to customize a photo holder with theme buttons:
Start by removing the shanks from buttons.
If the theme button has layers, glue them back together with a dot of glue.
Adhere the chosen buttons to the four sides of the photo clip cubes.
The sunglasses are a fun moving element by just clipping one side of the button shank and snapping in on the wire .
Final step…add cute pictures of fun times! This is a fast and easy way to customize a photo holder with theme buttons. Less than a half an hour including dry time and you have a great project.
Latest posts by Dana Gustafson (see all)
- DIY No-Sew Fleece Pillow -Fall Themed - October 23, 2012
- Use Theme Buttons to Customize a Photo Clip! - September 10, 2012
- Make a money tree – Easy DIY STYROFOAM Christmas craft with buttons - August 27, 2012