Hello there! Today I am bringing you a super simple tablescape idea for spring using buttons, ribbon and clear glass jars…a “button-scape” if you will! I’m willing to bet we all have a hodge podge of glass containers around the house (mason jars are one of my favorites) along with small spring and Easter themed nic-nacs. Why not pull them together and make them a cohesive tablescape with the unifying ingredients of buttons, jars and ribbon?
Materials from Buttons Galore and More:
- Button Bonanza Spring Green
- Button Bonanza Sunshine
- Button Bonanza Pink
- Lavender Buttons
- Orange Buttons
- Vintage Tins Sea Glass
Other items needed:
- various glass containers/jars/vases
- spring themed collectibles
- silk floral picks
- pink/white gingham ribbon
Are you ready for the super complicated directions???? Just kidding, this process is simple.
- Partially fill jars with a single color of pastel buttons
- Add a figurine to the jar on top of the buttons
- Tie a ribbon around the top of the glass jar
- Arrange in a pleasing way on your table or display area
Check out the various items I used in my tablescape…
I loved the glass domed effect of the jars on my little treasures and the buttons are just the perfect pretty stage to show them off with!
Thank you for hopping by my post today! I hope it inspires you to put your buttons to work this spring!