Here is a quick and fun way to create a Valentines day candy bar wrapper and button it up with love! You can download the free Printable to use or use decorative papers to cover your candy bars then embellish them with Radical Red, Wild White, Sweet Blush and new Passionate Pink buttons from my Laura Kelly collection.
If you want to use the free downloadable printable, you can grab it on my blog here. There are several fun borders and cut outs that you can chop up and use with the buttons.
Here are a few other ideas of things you can wrap up with paper and buttons to create Valentines.
Supplies for Valentine Valentine Gift Wrap Ideas:
- Radical Red, Wild White and Sweet Blush Buttons
- NEW!!! Passionate Pink Buttons
- Patterned paper or free Laura Kelly Valentine Printable
- Twine or Embroidery Floss
- Adhesive of Choice
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Ladybug Button Card - May 1, 2015
- Button Up a Teacher Gift in a Flash - April 10, 2015
- Don’t Get Pinched! Guest Blogger DIY Shamrock Accessory - March 2, 2015