Thanksgiving will be here soon and the house will be full of relatives and friends. Why not create something to show off before dinner with this DIY thanksgiving cornucopia home decor set?
You will need:
- Cornucopia Home Decor
- Buttons Galore “Harvest” Mason Jar
- 28 Lilac Lane “Autumn Afternoon” embellishment kit
- Buttons Galore “Seasons of Change” 3D buttons
- Buttons Galore “Autumn Potpourri” buttons
- Cardstock Paper
- Acrylic Paint
Begin by painting the edges of each piece. After the paint has dried, trace each shape onto your cardstock paper and carefully cut them out along the lines you’ve created.
Apply glue to adhere the paper to each shape, and let dry.
Embellish the cornucopia home decor pieces using buttons and sequins.
Now your cornucopia home decor is ready to enjoy and display for the holidays!
Latest posts by Anaya Whye (see all)
- Brighten your Decor with a Yarn Wrapped Button Wreath! - November 27, 2017
- Princess Pink Christmas Tree Decor is Trendy! - November 13, 2017
- Easy & Fun Thanksgiving Cornucopia Home Decor - October 30, 2017