Create a quick Red White and Blue card to celebrate Summer
Hi, it’s Allie here from My Card Party. I had some extra patriotic stickers from Authentique, and lots of patriotic cardstock from DiscountCardstock.com so I thought I’d make a summery card.
Red, White, and Blue
Happy Summer to you!
Shopping at Buttons Galore is always fun. There are so many categories and styles. My favorite thing to do is Shop by Color. I had so much red, white and blue going on in this card that black buttons seemed to be the way to go. There are many choices in the Black and White category. I settled on a package of Cookies and Cream Buttons.
Supplies for creating Red White and Blue Card
- Cookies and Cream Buttons
- Ivory Smooth Cardstock #80 and Currant Red Cardstock (Discount Cardstock)
- Bulk Bling (Want2Scrap)
- Stickers (Authentique, Sentiment – SRM)
- Twine and Baker’s Floss (Jo-Anne’s Fabrics)
- Other – Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Martha Stewart Score Board
- Hot Glue (AdTech)
- Scissors (Westcott Brand)
- Desert Sand Ink and Ink Sponge (Tsukineko)
- Create a card base 4.25 x 11 and fold in half.
- Ink edges of card front with Tsukineko Desert Sand Memento Dew Drop.
- Tie multiple colors of floss through Cookies and Cream Button.
- Add twine and embellishments. Finish with sentiment and bling.
Thanks for joining me today. I’ll see you next Sunday.
See more of my creations at My Card Party.