So, what can you do with some button basics and a pretty piece of ribbon?
Making this headband is easy! Here’s what you need:
- Satin Headband
- Satin Ribbon
- Buttons Galore Button Basics in Blush (available at AC Moore)
- Embroidery Floss & Needle
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion glue
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Glue ribbon to satin headband, turning under raw ends to finish them before gluing. If your ribbon is very thin or sheer, attach using dots of glue in locations that will have buttons over them, so the glue won’t show.
2. Thread buttons with floss and tie off to finish them.
3. Hot glue buttons to headband on top of ribbon.
That’s all it takes to get a beautiful custom accessory!
This headband is easy to make for any occasion or season – just switch up the color scheme and you have an instant accessory for Christmas, Halloween, or even school spirit! What occasion will you make a headband for?