Your Wedding Day is coming up. Now, it’s time to throw a thank you Bridal Luncheon for the gals who’ve been helping you make your big day special.
Previously this month, I posted a tutorial on the Buttons Galore & More blog on how to make a Bridesmaid Gift Box. So, to continue with my bridesmaid theme, I’m sharing coordinating Button Flower table decor that can be an easy way decorate your Bridal Luncheon table.
Button Flower Table Decor for a Bridal Luncheon
To coordinate with the Bridesmaid gift box, I made some button flower table decor using a Fiskars punch and adhered them on to C.U.T.E drinking straws. I love how these straws come in a variety of colors. There so cute that it’s almost hard to put them in to a drink.
Button Embellished Flowers using a Fiskars Flower Punch
Punch flower petals using Fiskars punch.
- Ink Edges of Flower using Colorbox ink
- Assemble petals together with adhesive of choice
- Curl edges of petals to make into flower shape
- Apply Smooch Glitz to flower petals
- Add a Button Galore & More button to center of flower
Simple Bridal Luncheon Table Decor Using Buttons
Like Me on Facebook!