Do you like to make things with pretty buttons, beads, and sequins? You might be the perfect match for the new Buttons Galore design team!
Our new design team members will be working with our traditional and practical Buttons Galore brand products as well as our trendy 28 Lilac Lane line. We’ll show your creations to the world via our blog and social media channels. You’ll get exciting free products and programs to earn cash bonuses, as well as the possibility to develop partnerships for teaching and other professional opportunities.
We’re looking for four designers (crafters of all kinds are welcome) with great blogs and engaged social media followings who want to share their talents using beautiful buttons, beads, sequins, and other embellishments! Successful applicants should have versatile craft skills, photograph projects well, be able to follow instructions, and be prompt with deadlines.
- Serve a 6 month term (6/1 to 11/30)
- Create 2 projects with accompanying articles per month for our blog
- Link on your blog to our blog (design team member blog badge provided)
- Share your Buttons Galore projects on your social media
- Receive a monthly product shipment – including product you choose yourself!
- Participate in our affiliate program with a special commission rate
- Submit your work for publication with our products and earn cash bonuses through our design team pay-for-publication program
- Earn by selling us your original projects to use for display at trade shows and events
- Display your profile and blog link on our blog
- Plus many more possible opportunities!
Application deadline is Midnight eastern time on April 30th, 2017.
To apply for the team, send the following information via email to email@example.com with subject line “BGM Team Spring 2017”:
Current Design Teams:
Previous Design Teams:
What Types of Crafts You Do Regularly:
Tell us about yourself:
Notification of new team members will be made on or about May 8th, and the new team will be announced on or about May 12th.
We look forward to working with our new team members!