- 5 1/2″ Styrofoam Wreath
- Buttons: Buttons Galore and More, Color Blends: Mint Cooler
- 1″ Circle Mirrors
- Silver beads
- Craft Glue
- Aqua & White Ribbon: 1 1/4″ wide
- Glue ribbon around outside and interior edges of Styrofoam wreath
- Glue buttons, mirrors, and silver beads onto front surface of wreath. It’s best to do one layer and then go back in and a second layer of buttons, strategically placed around the mirrors, with some overlap. This gives the wreath extra dimension.
- Using more ribbon, tie a bow with extra long tails. Glue the bow onto the top of the wreath and arrange the ties so that cascade down either side of the wreath. Tack them in place with a dot of glue.
- Stack a few buttons and then glue the stack over the knot of the bow.
So there’s your super quick, holiday project! If you get started now, you’ll have your holiday decorating “buttoned” up before you know it!