Today, the Buttons Galore blog is pleased to welcome Karla Yungwirth as guest blogger to share this beautiful scrapbook layout with us.
I wanted to create a light, spring-like look to my page, so I started off by using some of the white and yellow beads over my Sunshine title sticker, gluing them on with matte medium liquid adhesive. They give such a cool effect over the sticker!
I scattered sequins around my page and near my title and stitched paper strips at the top of my page, along with another pretty pearl. It’s amazing how the embellishments in these kits can really make a layout pop! I had so much fun creating this layout, and I have so many more ideas that I can use these pretty embellishments kits on! Wishing you a happy, crafty and creative day!
- 28 Lilac Lane Attic Findings Embellishment Kit
- 28 Lilac Lane Tropical Twist Embellishment Kit
- 28 Lilac Lane Bold & Bright Sequin Tin
- Echo Park Petticoats and Pinstripes patterned paper & stickers
- Recollections washi tape
- My Mind’s Eye patterned paper
- SEI patterned paper
- Sketch from Ready Sketch Go online class
About Karla: I’m Karla Yungwirth, a Canadian mom to 3 beautiful girls, a wife of an amazing man, a scrapbooker, a card maker, a lover of gorgeous paper, a boo-boo kisser, a master Lego builder, a baker of lopsided birthday cakes. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. My grandmothers taught me to sew, knit and crochet, and my mom was always repurposing to create something wonderful and magical – before recycling was even cool! I love being creative – it’s what makes my soul sing and my heart happy. You can find me on my blog at http://creative-love-affair.
Latest posts by Guest Author (see all)
- Video | DIY Rose Christmas Ornament with 28 Lilac Lane - November 23, 2016
- Make an Adorable Layout with Guest Laura Vegas! - November 3, 2016
- Create an Easy & Fun Button Title with Becki Adams! - September 15, 2016