I’m always on the look-out for unique Easter basket ideas. I have found that the easiest way to put together an Easter basket is to start with a theme and a basket with a button theme is sure make a sewer, or even a paper crafter, hop up and down for joy. It’s also a great way to use up all those plastic eggs you’ve been saving!
Supplies for Easter basket ideas:
- Easter basket & grass
- Plastic Eggs
- Buttons (Mint Cooler, Candy Apple, and Briliant Pink)
- Fabric Yo-Yo, bird, and other spring embellishments
- Beacon Adhesives Quick Grip glue
Instructions for Easter basket ideas:
1. Glue buttons onto basket. Add a fabric yo-yo, bird and other embellishments. Fill the basket with grass
2. Glue ribbon bows and buttons onto plastic eggs.
3. Fill eggs with buttons. I coordinated the color of the eggs with the buttons inside. Tuck the eggs into the basket.
Latest posts by Laura Bray (see all)
- Butterfly Wall Art - January 30, 2017
- Boho Button Wall Art - January 26, 2017
- Make Easy Embellished Thanksgiving Napkins with Buttons - October 13, 2016