Today we are continuing with the theme that we started on Monday of using button monograms for babies! Only this time, the button monogram is the central piece on a clean & simple baby card.
If elegant and simple is more your style than the typical baby cutesy, this card may be just what you are looking for. The pastel color palette and the use of the buttons add delicate touches of a baby theme, but the overall design is understated, simple, and more mature.
- Buttons Galore Lt Blue/Light Pink/White Color Blend buttons
- Simple Stories “So Fancy” patterned paper
- White textured cardstock
- Pink textured cardstock
- Cricut Explore Machine and cutting files
- Arial Black font
- Tsukineko Memento Ink in Angel Pink
- Hero Arts Clearly Kelly “Kelly’s Outline Alphabet” stamps
Cut and fold a card from the white cardstock. Adhere pink patterned paper to the front.
Using the die cutting machine, cut a large circle from the white cardstock. Adhere to the top front of card.
Cut a strip of white cardstock wide enough for the alphabet stamps to fit on. Stamp name on it, trim ends, and adhere to bottom of card front. (If necessary, use two strips placed one on top of the other for longer names.)
Using Arial Black font, cut the monogram from the pink cardstock. Cover the monogram in buttons, using white clear-drying glue. Adhere the monogram to the middle of the white circle.
With the monogram and baby’s name, this clean & simple baby card would be great for a baby announcement, shower invitation, or mom’s thank you cards!
Latest posts by Nancy Nally (see all)
- Announcing…New 28 Lilac Lane Premium Collection Sequin Tins! - June 30, 2017
- Announcing…the new Buttons Galore Design Team! - May 18, 2017
- Embellish a Fiesta Birthday Card! - May 11, 2017