Allie Gower has created a Welcome Baby Girl Purse Card using the It’s a Girl Button Assortment, an Archiver’s Exclusive.
ScrapFest – Welcome Baby Girl Purse Card
Buttons Galore is heading to Archivers Mall of America for ScrapFest 2013.
Join us for fun make and takes each day of ScrapFest.
Supplies for Welcome Baby Girl Purse Card
- It’s a Girl Buttons, Archiver’s Exclusive
- Fl0wer – K & Company
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Patterned Paper – Doodlebug Design
- Lori Whitlock’s Purse Card – Silhouette Online Store
- Adhesive – Scott Craft Glue, Glue Dots
- Die cut card parts from cardstock and Doodlebug Design Paper (Sugar & Spice) and assemble using Scott Craft Glue.
- Add K & Company Flower.
- Adhere It’s a Girl Buttons with Glue Dots.
Please note that all of these supplies used to make the ScrapFest projects are readily available in your local Archivers, and many of them are available in the Archiver’s Annex Online. Projects will be on display in the Archiver’s at the Mall of America.
See more of Allie’s work at her blog, My Card Party.
Latest posts by Allie Gower (see all)
- Buttons Galore 2014 Valentine Round Up - February 1, 2014
- BeBunni Blue Birthday Card - December 26, 2013
- CHRISTMAS DIY: Colorful Buttons for Doll Stockings - December 10, 2013