I love the feel of cozy, rustic Christmas Decor. You can find pine cones, tree branches, birdhouses and various things wrapped up in hemp cord along with lots of glitter around my house during the Holidays.
How to make Rustic Christmas Ornaments:
- Adhere a ribbon loop to Styrofoam Ball using hot glue
- Hot glue one end of hemp cord on to ball.
- Start wrapping cord tightly around ball.
- Wrap cord around ball in various directions until the foam is no longer showing
- When foam ball covered, tuck and hot glue end of cord into ball.
- Hot glue ribbon bow on to ribbon loop.
To add a little sparkle to my rustic Christmas Ornaments, I made glitter buttons.
How to make Glitter Buttons:
- Apply DecoArt Decou-Page on to button.
- Sprinkle DecoArt Glamour Dust over button.
- Shake off excess glitter, let dry.
- Hot glue glitter button on to bow.
So pretty! The glitter just adds a little sparkle to your cozy, rustic Christmas decor.
Supplies used to make Rustic Christmas Ornaments with Glitter Buttons:
- Styrofoam Balls
- Hemptique Hemp Cord
- May Arts Chevron Striped Ribbon
- May Arts Stain Stitched Ribbon
- Buttons Galore Pearl & Ivory Buttons
- DecoArt Decou -Page
- DecoArt Glamour Dust
- Adtech Hot Glue
For more Christmas Inspiration head over to my blog Ribbons & Glue.
Like Me on Facebook!