Bats are definitely not cute in my opinion but Button Bats are! Especially when there made “spooky cute” using Buttons Galore Haberdashery Buttons.
These bats are simple to make and can be a fun addition to any Halloween decor.
How to make button bats:
- Cut Bat using a template or cut file.
- Thread black and white twine through Haberdashery buttons.
- Adhere various buttons to center of bat using Ultra Thin Glue Dots.
- Add faux stitching around bat using white gel pen.
Supplies Used to Make Button Bats:
- Pebbles Thirty One Collection
- Buttons Galore Haberdashery Buttons
- Ultra Thin Glue Dots
- Colorbox Ink
- White Gel Pen
- Black & White Twine
Like Me on Facebook!