Here’s a sweet little Valentine’s Day project for you! A Sweetheart Message Board, created with dry erase paper and buttons. Leave a new, loving message to your sweetheart every day!
- Wood, heart-shaped plaque
- Dry erase paper
- Felt flowers
- Craft glue
- Paint the wood plaque. Allow to dry completely.
- Once the paint is dry, trace the heart shape onto a piece of dry erase paper and glue it onto the front of the plaque.
- Embellish the plaque with felt flowers with button centers.
- Hang the plaque with a ribbon and leave messages of love for your sweetheart.
Latest posts by Laura Bray (see all)
- Butterfly Wall Art - January 30, 2017
- Boho Button Wall Art - January 26, 2017
- Make Easy Embellished Thanksgiving Napkins with Buttons - October 13, 2016