Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and what better way to tell Mom how much you appreciate her all year through than with a handmade card?
This fun and easy watercolor floral Mother’s Day card will show mom just how much you care!
Start by stamping the flowers on watercolor paper with permanent ink. Paint with watercolors. Remove the lid from the ink spray and use it to drop ink splatters onto the watercolor paper. Finish the flowers by adding button centers to them.
Cut and fold the cardstock to make a card base. Cut a piece of patterned paper to cover the front. Attach the flower elements on it.
Cut a patterned paper strip. Stamp “with mom” at one end of it, and adhere it across the card front. Use the die cutting machine to cut out the word “mom”, and attach it over the strip. Finish it with a button covering the “o”.
- Ranger Watercolor Paper
- Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
- Tim Holtz for Stamper’s Anonymous “Flower Garden” stamps
- Tim Holtz for Stamper’s Anonymous “Simple Sayings” stamps
- Ranger Dylusions Ink Spray in Melted Chocolate
- Sakura Koi Pocket Field Sketch Box Watercolors
- Tim Holtz “Wallflower” Paper Stash
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Ground Espresso
- Cricut Explore machine and cut file
- Cardstock sheets in brown and white
- Buttons Galore Button Bonanza in Black
- Buttons Galore “Pet Store” Button Basics