I’m not into the traditional, spooky look of typical Halloween décor. I like cute and cute means buttons and felt. I created this Halloween wreath with that in mind. I love how the black and white reminds me striped witch’s stockings!
- 10″ Styrofoam wreath
- Black and white felt, cut into 8″ x 2″ strips
- Orange felt
- Black buttons
- Flower shaped die and die cutting machine. (optional)
Instructions to make a button and felt Halloween wreath
- Wrap the black and white strips of felt around the wreath, alternating between the black and white felt. Glue into place.
- Die cut flower & leave shapes from white, black, and orange felt. If you don’t have a die cut machine, simply cut the shapes by hand.
- Glue the flowers and leaves onto the wreath.
4. Glue buttons into center of flowers. Tip: If you want the flower centers to have little extra pop, slide white-topped pins into the button holes. So cute!
Thanks for crafting a cute Halloween with me today! For my holiday inspiration, visit my blog at Laura Bray Designs