I love, love, love the Haberdashery Trim Collage Kits by Buttons Galore and More. Just the word “haberdashery” makes me feel all happy & old-fashioned. And the goodies included in the kit? Well, once I started brainstorming for a Valentine project, I couldn’t stop myself. There are a million ways to use this kit. You could even buy a few, invite your friends over for a Valentine tea, and make these hearts. They’ll make great Valentine’s Day gifts, but would also be sweet in a baby’s nursery.
- 3.5″ x 3.5″ Wood, heart-shaped plaque
- Light green and light pink craft paints
- Buttons Galore & More Trim Collage Kit: Spring Garden
- Craft Glue
- Paint the wood heart with pink and green paint. Allow to dry for one hour.
- Glue buttons and embellishments from the Trim Collage Kit onto the wood heart.
- Glue a length of ribbon to the back of the heart for a hanger.