I can’t believe another year is winding down. Time to make your resolutions for the new year! It’s always easier to do it if you have a cute journal to work in. Why not make a little felt cover, embroidered with a cute design and embellished with buttons?
- 5″ X 7″ Journal
- 5″ x 7″ piece of white felt
- Embroidery floss and needle
- Buttons (the ones I used are from the Citrus Splash collection)
- 1″ x 7″ piece of pink felt
- Scallop rotary cutter
- Craft glue
- With a pencil, lightly draw your design onto a piece of felt.
- Embroider over your pencil lines and stitch buttons onto your design.
- Using scallop rotary cutters, cut a “binding” strip from the pink felt.
- Glue your embroidered and embellished piece of white felt onto the cover of your journal.
- Glue the scalloped binding strip along the edge of the journal cover.
- Start writing your resolutions!